Friday, December 5, 2008

Wild Rosemary Restaurant - Bridgeville

Well it seems I was right about the Wild Rosemary in Bridgeville. I tried to get a reservation for a Christmas dinner for the women in my family and the best I could do was January 6, 2009. Of course it is the holiday season and I waited to long to call and our time need wasn't working. But I was happy to get January 6. I did get there for lunch yesterday with my husband and was ever so pleased again with the meal....especially my husbands. He had a flatbread with roasted chicken. It had such flavor it really impressed him. After our lunch, we were honored with the chef stopping by our table to say hello and chat. At which time, she mentioned that after the first of the year they may be changing their hours. She wanted feedback as to our reaction to the new hours. We were happy with them as long as they didn't move. SO.......be sure to make reservations. Did I mention....it's a BYOB spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment